We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, including those traditionally underrepresented in science and engineering. We take affirmative measures to ensure that qualified persons have equal employment opportunity at Floyd|Snider, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, and disciplinary actions, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, and in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal law.
We care for our employees: their physical, personal, and financial wellness and professional development.
- Paid medical, vision, and dental coverage
- WA Paid Family Medical Leave
- Weekly exercise classes and in-office massage options
- Individual offices with ergonomic workstations
- Paid PTO, holiday, and volunteer time
- Flexible work hours and telecommuting options
- Office social and creative events including family-friendly gatherings
- Merit-based bonuses
- Dual retirement plan including 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan with company contributions
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee loan program
- Commuting stipend
- Individual meetings to discuss career goals with management each year
- Budgeted time for conferences and trainings
- Support for certificate and advanced degree programs
- Staff mentoring program
- Staff-led professional development discussion group